Game Update - Feb. 27
SERVER UPDATE - Your game data will be automatically updated the next time you launch the game. Check out the patch notes below!
THE STORY CONTINUES!
NEW ACT in Season 1 - Chapter 4: Pilgrims of Faraway
• Play the Story of Lucy in Act 5!
• Complete new Objectives when beating these dungeons!
• Summon and play the Story of Riho Defengate in his own Memory Quest.
• New Acts are released regularly, stay tuned!
NEW CRYSTAL - MITHRIL
Mithril Crystals are a precious new kind of material that can be used in the Forge to craft some of the most powerful Weapons in the game!
There’s only one caveat: they can’t be farmed! Mithril will mostly be obtained as “First Completion” rewards for challenging content, which means the amount you can obtain is limited.
Find your first Mithril Crystals in Chapter 4, Act 5 (Challenge & Challenge+ Dungeons). Look forward to new releases having more Mithril Crystals as rewards!
NEW FORGE RECIPES - 5★ MITHRIL WEAPONS
Put your Mithril Crystals to good use by crafting 3 new 5★ Weapons, each inspired by a specific Hero:
• Craft the Weapons of Elimo, Hayek and Riho (upcoming Unit this week)!
• They can all be crafted an infinite amount of times, but you won’t have enough Mithril Crystals for everything! Choose wisely!
- Try your luck for Chapter 1 Units now:
• 100% CHANCES to get Chapter 1 Units in the Hero Gate!
NEW SHOP BUNDLES
In need of Breach Crystals? ♥
On Mar. 1, 01:00 to Mar. 2, 00:59 and on Mar. 3, 01:00 to Mar. 4, 00:59 (PST / UTC -8): Get Rare Summon Ticket, Super Rare Summon Ticket and Breach Crystals in a new Valentine’s Day Bundle.
• Fully reworked animations and backgrounds for various Chapter 1 dungeons.
• For most Units, less Crystals are required to evolve!
• The Lancer Class has been upgraded: Counter value has been raised to 33% (up from 20%).
• The added Initiative from Brook’s Leader Skill now works correctly in PvP.
• Initiative issue in Lance’s secret dungeon has been fixed.
• Fixed a few errors in the “Unit Class Strengths & Weaknesses” news.
Thank you for playing! Look forward to the next update!
- The Last Summoner Team