Game Update - Mar. 20
SERVER UPDATE - Your game data will be automatically updated the next time you launch the game. Check out the patch notes below!
EARTH ELEMENTAL DUNGEONS
Earth Dungeons: Until Apr. 3, 01:00 am (PDT / UTC -7)
Nature-lly, you can’t ignore this new challenge! During 2 weeks, unleash your Brave B-earth-sts on the strong power of nature. May the forest be with you!
• Fight only against Earth Enemies in 5 Acts (10 Dungeons each).
• You can fight with any Units, but Fire Units are strongly recommended.
• Special Objectives rewards: Get an Earth Elemental 5★ Weapon for each Act you finish!
• Tap on the Quest Menu banner to get started.
NEW FORGE WEAPONS
• New weapons designed for the next Arena Season can be crafted in the Forge. Make sure you’re ready when Season 3 is announced!
• Limited FREE Summon with Níð gift:
Until March 27, every 8 hours, you can summon a Common Unit (1★ base Rarity). Get 1 Níð as a reward for doing it 15 times! What are you waiting for? ;)
• Try your luck for Chapter 1 Units:
- Starting now, 100% CHANCES to get Chapter 1 Units in the Hero Gate!
• Try your luck for BRAVE FRONTIER Units:
- Starting now, SUPER chances to get Krantz or Shion in the same event!
- Get instant Summon Bonuses!
Need Orbs? Then you will enjoy this SUPER PROMOTION!
• Up to 43% off in special packs until March 21, 02:00 am (PDT / UTC -7).
• Multi-Summon (10 Units) is now available for Karma and Rare Summon Ticket Gates.
• The game’s main page (Quest) now has smaller banners for a more pleasant experience.
• Most Parade levels are a lot faster to complete with less waves of enemies to face!
• Specific drops in the Royale Parade have more chances of being looted.
• Difficulty has been slightly raised in Chapter 4 Act 5.
UNIT CLASS REBALANCING
• Warrior Unit Class: Stats Balance has changed (ATK+ becomes ATK++).
• Mage Unit Class: Base BC drop rate for Scepters is higher (now 8, up from 5).
• Pugilist Class: Base Initiative for Fists is higher (now 85, up from 80).
All Unit Class details are listed in “Guide #2”.
• Venom Clearing, Lucent Purge & Burning Feathers: Chance to cure Poison effect has been raised.
• Healing Guard, Energy Rush, Harvester Mastery & Burning Feathers: Healing effect has been raised.
• Nocturance: Now only gives Fire Element to attacks at Level 1. Other Elements are added for each Skill Level as follows: Level 2 - Water; Level 3 - Earth; Level 4 - Thunder.
• Arena’s Experience: Now gives +10% HP to Squad.
All Skill details are listed in “Guide #3”.
• Higher Arena Leagues are now easier to reach.
• If matchmaking doesn’t quickly find an opponent for you, it will start searching for opponents who have a bigger difference in Esteem Points compared to you.
• To make sure you don’t keep meeting the same player, if you have 1700 EP or less, an invisible short cooldown begins after a match during which you can’t fight your previous opponent.
• The First League has been renamed. New Arena players should have less difficulty to climb up.
• Fixed the difficulty of Saava’s and Alya’s Memory Quests.
Thank you for playing! Look forward to the next update!
- The Last Summoner Team