Game Update - Mar. 27
SERVER UPDATE - Your game data will be automatically updated the next time you launch the game. Check out the patch notes below!
NEW STORY TOURNAMENT: CHAPTER 1
A new Tournament has been released! Fight with and against the best warriors in epic and rewarding challenges!
• 5v5 challenges similar to the Arena!
• Enemies get stronger as you advance in the Tournament.
• Win the Final Rounds to earn various rewards and an Exclusive Dual Swords!
You need to finish all Challenge Dungeons of the Chapter 1 in order to see the Tournament.
Dual Swords Ylja & Blær:
• Boosts ATK 25%
• Boosts MAG 25%
• Boosts HP 25%
• Boosts BC each turn +3
• Heals 10 (+ 12% of MAG) each turn
NEW MITHRIL WEAPONS
• The recipe for Eggil’s Weapon, Headache, has been added to the Forge.
• Boosts ATK +25%
• Boosts HP +25%
• Boosts Initiative +20
• Boosts elemental damage +30%
• Boosts critical hit rate +15%
• But that’s not all! Alice’s, Elza’s, Shion’s, Avant’s and Krantz’s Weapons have been added to the Forge, all craftable with Mithril Crystals!
• Try your luck for Chapter 2 Units:
- Starting now, 100% CHANCES to get Chapter 2 Units in the Hero Gate!
Want to boost your Units really fast? What idea can be better that craft it a new Powerful Weapon?
Here’s your chance! For 24 hours, starting on April 2nd, 01:00 am (PDT / UTC - 7), head into the Shop for the new Forge Bundles and get:
• Mithril Crystals
• Arena Crystal
• Adjusted how new players progress through the game during the first hours to ensure a smoother game experience.
• Lavender’s first Memory quest difficulty has been slightly decreased.
• Soul Parade:
- The Soul parade has been fixed and rebalanced: You will now face a single Spirit with a guaranteed Drop.
• Royal Parade:
- You will no longer drop Souls in the Royal Parade.
- As a consequence, other rewards will be more frequent.
Many 2 and 3★ Weapon designs have been improved.
• Fixed a display issue that made Shop bundles overlap.
• Fixed an issue causing Arena Objectives to display wrong descriptions.
• Fixed weird behaviour of active Initiative Skills in the Arena.
• Fixed weird behaviour of active Initiative when 2 players have the same Initiative value in the Arena.
Thank you for playing! Look forward to the next update!
- The Last Summoner Team