Game Update - May 9
SERVER UPDATE - Your game data will be automatically updated the next time you launch the game. Check out the patch notes below!
TRICKSTER OF FATE PART 3
• The 3rd and last part of our Spring 2019 Event is out! Check it out, and don’t forget to participate in our Week 3 Competition!
NEW MITHRIL WEAPONS
• The recipes for Iris’, Grainne’s and Kida’s Weapons have been added to the Forge.
• Try your luck for Chapter 1 Units:
- Starting now, 100% CHANCES to get Chapter 1 Units in the Hero Gate!
• For ALL Elmvalian (Species) Units:
- 1 extra level can be unlocked for all Summon Skills!
- Elmvanian Units who had 0 Summon Skills now have one based on their Element/Lore.
• All Spirit Stats has been increased so that they have more impact during fights. For example, a 6-star Spirit is now comparable to a 5-star Unit in strength.
• Distribution of damage has been reworked for most weapons. The first hit should be stronger than the others (except for Shuriken Units).
• The difficulty of some Chapter 4 Dungeons has been slightly reduced.
• Following the Interception and Block rework in v2.5, we’ve made further adjustments for situations where you have more than 5 Units. It should no longer be possible for a backline squad to intercept/block a front line squad.
• Fixed various visuals glitches on backgrounds.
• Fixed the unintended high difficulty of Lavender’s and Nora’s Memory Quests.
• Fixed the BC cost of Quickening in both its normal and enhanced versions.
Thank you for playing! Look forward to the next update!
- The Last Summoner Team