New Unit - Claim your FREE Granvil on May 31st
- Get Granvil, the NEW Unit from the MISFITS OF KARMA Series, for FREE! Yes, you heard that right, for FREE! More details below!
NEW UNIT DETAILS
AVALIABLE ON: May 31, 02:01 am (PDT / UTC-7)
RARITY: Granvil is Super Rare (4★ base, 5★ max).
SPECIAL OCCASION! ALL users will get Granvil in their inbox! GUARANTEED!
IMPORTANT: Granvil will not be available at the Summon Gate, but you will all get one copy of the Unit, no conditions! We hope you like this gift! ;)
“I will not make this mistake again...”
Granvil’s magic talent and intelligence made him become the best Elmvalian mage, and granted him the role of King Emyr’s personal advisor. He’s fascinated by Karmatech and luxury, but his real weakness is something else: Granvil loves a gamble, and his… decisions led him to owe a lot of money to Cynric, who isn’t exactly known for his nice ways. However, Granvil recently received an interesting offer from the Rune: they will pay off the debt if Granvil agrees to do something for them in return… but what?
• Support: Heal, 3★
• Guard: Crystal Blockade, 2★ (Guardian Role)
• Summon: Phoenix, 4★
• Burst: NEW! Stealthy Raid, 4★
• Burst: Gnawing Flame, 1★ (Breaker Role)
• Leader: Fire Lord’s Power, 2★
• Leader: Elmvalian Aesthetic, 1★ (Leader Role)
UNLEASH 1 NEW SKILL!
A true magician never reveals their tricks, and with his power and his gambling experience, Granvil will be able to make sure your opponents lose all their crystals! The Arena just got a lot more interesting!
• Brave Burst: Stealthy Raid
• Skill effect (1★ values): Thunder and Dark attack dealing 60 - 121 damage to a single enemy. Add BC steal effect on the unit when defeating an enemy (20% of enemy's BC pool) during 1 turns.
• Advanced Skill effect (5★ values): Thunder and Dark attack dealing 116 - 231 damage to a single enemy. Add BC steal effect on the unit when defeating an enemy (20% of enemy's BC pool) during 1 turn and when attacking an enemy (10% of enemy's pool) during 3 turns.
Don't understand everything?
Follow our guides!
• For all Skill icons & descriptions:
• For explanations about each Stat:
Did you know?
Every time you fuse a Unit, you get:
• A chance to increase maximum Spheres.
• Role Points to unlock new Roles. Higher Rarity Units give more points!
- The Last Summoner Team