New Unit — Diana
- NEW RELEASE! Try your luck to obtain Diana from the BRAVE FRONTIER Series during this LIMITED RATE UP event!
SUMMON EVENT DETAILS
• PERIOD: Mar. 08, 01:01 am (PST / UTC - 8) - Mar. 15, 02:00 am (PDT / UTC -7)
• RARITY: Diana is Super Rare (5★). Unit details below!
• GUARANTEED: Diana for 30, her Weapon for 50 Summons, and more. See below!
• GATES DETAILS:
- All Event Gates: Diana has increased chances of being summoned.
- All Event Gates: Chance of getting Diana’s Weapon if Diana is summoned.
- Event Gate 1 (SINGLE): Get 1 Unit for 250 Orbs.
- Event Gate 2 (MULTI): Get 10 Units for 2,000 Orbs (8 + 2 Bonus Units!).
- Event Gate 3 (TICKET): Get 1 Unit for 1 Rainbow Ticket.
• GUARANTEED BONUSES - Only for Event Gates 2 and 3
Receive those instantly:
- 30 Units Summoned: Get Diana (also for 60, 90, 120 and 150 Units)
- 40 Units Summoned: Get 3 Burst Frogs (also for 70, 100 and 130 Units)
- 50 Units Summoned: Get Diana’s Weapon
- Extra: 1 Rainbow Summon Ticket for 80, 110 & 140 Units Summoned.
IMPORTANT: Progress in each Gate is separate. You cannot combine progress from Gate 2 and Gate 3.
“Now I have enough energy to fight!”
Diana was one of the sacred Guardians of Meirith in the La Veda Republic, a civilization worlds away from Vask. The Holy Emperor gifted her with a sabre of thunder when she was appointed as a Guardian. Regardless of her humble origins as fisherman's daughter, she gained confidence in her swordsmanship, and her faith grew stronger.
• Support: Energy Rush
• Support: Harvester Mastery
• Burst: Thunder Expulsion
• Leader: Crystals Mastery (Leader Role)
Diana’s Weapon, Lucilkia:
• Rarity: 5-Stars
• Initiative: 83
• Damage: 29-71
+Decreases the BC cost of each skill by 15%
+Boosts BC each turn +4
Need help to understand all the icons?
Check out the “Be a Pro! #2- Full Skill List” news! Click here!
NOTE: The “Harvester Mastery” skill was redesigned in the last update, so make sure to check out its new effects in the patchnotes!
Did you know?
For a chance to increase a Unit’s maximum Spheres to be able to activate more Skill Spheres with Zel, fuse into them lots of other Units. You’ll have more chances by fusing Units from the same Series, and it’s guaranteed when fusing Burst Frogs or a duplicate of your Unit!
- The Last Summoner Team
What are Rate Up events?
Your BEST chances to get specific Rare Summons! You may never have such an opportunity in the future! So don’t hesitate!
What are SUPER Rare Summons?
THE RAREST UNITS IN THE GAME!! These Units START at 4-Stars, evolving to 5-Stars! With the BEST skills and upgrades - including the exceptional Ascend Skill - they outrank Common Summons (1 to 3★), Elite Summons (2 to 4★) and even Rare Summons (3 to 5★).